About Conzerol ®
Conzerol® is formulated with a concentration of antiviral phytochemical compounds found in nature. You can be free to go about your daily activities within a few weeks.
Signs of the virus responding to treatment are generally seen within the first 7-12 days (shrinking, drying-out, reddening or a tiny black dot in the center of the lesion). Some users may take longer.
Conzerol® is a painless topical cream that will cause no scarring- unlike freezing, burning, blistering agents and other common and harsh methods of treatment.
Be Molluscum free fast, safe and painless.
- Molluscum Free in 1-3 Weeks*
- Painless & No Scarring
- Fast & Safe, Guaranteed
- Easy, Anonymous Purchase
- Online Support
- Free Specialist Consultation
- Worldwide Shipping – Straight to Your Home!
- Made for Adults and Children!
Conzerol® vs Others
Conzerol cured patient number vs competirors
- Other Products
Easy to Apply
- Apply the cream to each spot, bump or lesion
- Let it dry for 3 minutes.
- Do not remove the cream or clean the skin until next application.
- Apply the cream 2-3 times per day. Until all the lesions are gone.
Learn More About Molluscum
Learn More About Molluscum
What causes Molluscum Contagiosum?
It is caused by a poxvirus; lesions can last from months to years without treatment. Mistreated Molluscum Contagiosum (MCV) could develop bacterial infection and spreading of the lesions. To quickly overcome MCV, stopping the spread of lesions and resolving existing lesions is necessary. Conzerol® will help resolve lesions within 7-12 days after initiating treatment.
Don’t spread the Virus!
- Keep the area with growths clean and covered with clothing ora bandage.
- Others should not touch the bumps and become infected with molluscum (unless applying treatment).
- Uncover the bumps while sleeping to help keep your skin healthy.
- Before participating in sports (i.e., wrestling) or shared equipment (swimming pools) cover all growths with clothing or a watertight bandage.
- Do not share towels, clothing, or other personal items.
- Do not shave or have electrolysis on areas with bumps.
- If you have bumps in the genital area, avoid sexual activities until you see a health care provider.
Are there alternative treatments to usefor Molluscum besides Conzerol?
Yes, you can have them surgically removed (scraped), frozen or apply harsh blistering agents. There are some other OTC treatments but none are as effective as Conzerol®.
Will the lesions return?
When the lesions are treated with Conzerol and are gone, you are no longer contagious. Never-the-less, you are not necessarily immune to Molluscum Contagiosum (MCV). You can acquire it again from a carrier, but this is quite rare under normal circumstances.