Molluscum Contagiosum Treatment
Visible results in Days!
About Conzerol ®
Conzerol® is formulated with a concentration of antiviral phytochemical compounds found in nature. You can be free to go about your daily activities within a few weeks.
Signs of the virus responding to treatment are generally seen within the first 7-12 days (shrinking, drying-out, reddening or a tiny black dot in the center of the lesion). Some users may take longer.
Conzerol® is a painless topical cream that will cause no scarring- unlike freezing, burning, blistering agents and other common and harsh methods of treatment.
Be Molluscum free fast, safe and painless.
- Molluscum Free in 1-3 Weeks*
- Painless & No Scarring
- Fast & Safe, Guaranteed
- Easy, Anonymous Purchase
- Online Support
- Free Specialist Consultation
- Worldwide Shipping – Straight to Your Home!
- Made for Adults and Children!
Why use Conzerol® soap?
Soaps often contain ingredients that can aid in the spread of molluscum lesions.
Soaps with caustic, abrasives and irritants can cause cracking and/or micro abrasions in the skin. This can open the door to additional infections (auto inoculations). That means more lesions.
Conzerol Soap®, is formulated with natural anti-viral ingredients that inhibit further spreading of the molluscum virus. No abrasives or harsh chemicals are used in the formulation of Conzerol soap®. We are confident that adding Conzerol soap to your treatment protocol will enhance the speed of recovery. Be lesion free!
Conzerol® vs Others
Conzerol cured patient number vs competitors
- Other Products
Easy to Apply
- Apply the cream to each spot, bump or lesion
- Let it dry for 3 minutes.
- Do not remove the cream or clean the skin until next application.
- Apply the cream 2-3 times per day. Until all the lesions are gone.
Learn More About Molluscum
Learn More About Molluscum
What causes Molluscum Contagiosum?
It is caused by a poxvirus; lesions that can last from months to years without being treated. Untreated Molluscum Contagiosum (MCV) could develop a bacterial infection and spreading of the lesions. To quickly overcome MCV, stopping the spread of lesions and resolving existing lesions is necessary. Conzerol® will help resolve lesions within 7-12 days after initiating treatment.
Don’t spread the Virus!
- Keep the area with lesions clean and covered with clothing ora bandage.
- Others should not touch the bumps to prevent becoming infected with molluscum (unless applying treatment).
- Uncover the bumps while sleeping to help keep your skin healthy.
- Before participating in sports (i.e., wrestling) or sharing equipment (swimming pools) cover all growths with clothing or a watertight bandage.
- Do not share towels, clothing, or other personal items.
- Do not shave or have electrolysis on areas with bumps.
- If you have bumps in the genital area, avoid sexual activities until you see a health care provider.
Are there alternative treatments to use for Molluscum besides Conzerol?
Yes, you can have them surgically removed (scraped), frozen or apply harsh blistering agents. There are some other OTC treatments but none are as effective as Conzerol®.
Will the lesions return?
When the lesions are treated with Conzerol and are gone, you are no longer contagious. Never-the-less, you are not necessarily immune to Molluscum Contagiosum (MCV). You can acquire it again from a carrier, but this is quite rare under normal circumstances.